Whether you climb 5.9 or 5.15, this book shows you how to immediately and continuously improve your climbing, providing a step-by-step, easy to follow action plan used by elite climbers.
The Rock Climber's Training Manual updates and expands on the renowned "Rock Prodigy" training method that has helped climbers around the globe advance through the grades. Whether new to climbing or a seasoned veteran, this book describes how to get stronger NOW and climb your dream routes.
- -Detailed schedules prescribe daily training activities for beginner, intermediate and advanced climbers
- -Training programs are tailored for bouldering, sport and traditional climbing
- -Eleven exercise protocols clearly describe each training activity in detail
- -Over 200 full color illustrations demonstrate proper techniques
- -Meticulously researched, incorporating the latest advancements in sport science
- -Presents exercises that are proven to be effective for climbers of all abilities -Includes ground-breaking coaching for Big Wall Free Climbing including training, strategy and tactics