Created by our talented member Ryle Yazzie (@yazweh), we are introducing our first fundraising design: BIPOC! Proceeds from items with this design (we are offering t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and various accessories) will benefit individuals who are black, indigenous, or people of color.
$5 will be added to the BIPOC fund for each tote sold. How will the money be used? A small group of BIPOC climbers who have been instrumental in supporting us start and develop this program will determine the use of these funds to best serve their community: purchase gear, sponsor memberships, help others started in climbing - they will decide how to allocate the funds.
This item is printed on demand and will ship in 3-4 weeks.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap length (inches)
|Strap width (inches)