Created by our talented member Ryle Yazzie (@yazweh), we are introducing our first fundraising design: BIPOC! Proceeds from items with this design (we are offering t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and various accessories) will benefit individuals who are black, indigenous, or people of color.
$5 will be added to the BIPOC fund for each tote sold. How will the money be used? A small group of BIPOC climbers who have been instrumental in supporting us start and develop this program will determine the use of these funds to best serve their community: purchase gear, sponsor memberships, help others started in climbing - they will decide how to allocate the funds. We also created the option for you to make an additional donation here!
This item is printed on demand and will ship in 3-4 weeks.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap length (inches)
|Strap width (inches)