Created by our talented member Ryle Yazzie (@yazweh), we are introducing our first fundraising design: BIPOC! Proceeds from items with this design (we are offering t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and various accessories) will benefit individuals who are black, indigenous, or people of color.
$7 will be added to the BIPOC fund for each t-shirt sold. How will the money be used? A small group of BIPOC climbers who have been instrumental in supporting us start and develop this program will determine the use of these funds to best serve their community: purchase gear, sponsor memberships, help others started in climbing - they will decide how to allocate the funds.
This item is printed on demand and will ship in 3-4 weeks.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping