Created by our talented member Ryle Yazzie (@yazweh), we are introducing our first fundraising design: BIPOC! Proceeds from items with this design (we are offering t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and various accessories) will benefit individuals who are black, indigenous, or people of color.
$7 will be added to the BIPOC fund for each t-shirt sold. How will the money be used? A small group of BIPOC climbers who have been instrumental in supporting us start and develop this program will determine the use of these funds to best serve their community: purchase gear, sponsor memberships, help others started in climbing - they will decide how to allocate the funds. We also created the option for you to make an additional donation here!
This item is printed on demand and will ship in 3-4 weeks.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping