Created by our talented member Melina Baron-Deutsch (@baron24m), we are introducing our first fundraising design for the LGBTQ+ group! Proceeds from items with this design (we are offering t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and various accessories) will benefit individuals who are part of this community.
In Melina's words: "The design in this collection represents our LGBTQ+ climbing community here in the 505. The watermelon represents our beautiful Sandias that turn bright pink at sunset and have been a playground for many climbers. The trans flag on the hot air balloon represents the Trans Senders group. Our LGBTQ+ Climbing Group the Rainbow Senders turns a year old this summer! What better way to celebrate than by sporting this design?"
$7 will be added to the LGBTQ+ fund for each t-shirt sold. How will the money be used? A small group of climbers who have been instrumental in supporting us start and develop this program will determine the use of these funds to best serve their community: purchase gear, sponsor memberships, help others started in climbing - they will decide how to allocate the funds.
This item is printed on demand and will ship in 3-4 weeks.This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping